Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Sunday, May 20, 2018

The Cat's Meow, NFAC theme for May 2018, PPF

Another Nibblefest Art Contest (NFAC) started today on Ebay.
Theme this month:  The Cat's Meow




These are my entries in MAY 2018 NFAC, a themed art contest beginning on the 20th of each month. Be sure to search for NFAC on ebay.com to see more great "Cat's Meow" entries, each starting at just $0.99. Start collecting Art today! Support artists. Have fun bidding! Everyone loves a BARGAIN.




I only seem to have time to post once a month lately, and I used to do it once a week. Of course, I have not been painting much either. - Penny StewArt


No comments:

Post a Comment

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!