Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Monday, February 20, 2017

NFAC February 2017 - Begin Again.

Where have I been? My last post was August 20, 2016, about a week before I fell and broke my hip. Since then I have not painted or made any new art, but I am healing well, using a cane to walk, and basically trying to get back to "normal" activities.  I started crocheting again a couple of weeks ago, and maybe I will make more art soon. In the meantime, I have been selling on Ebay and have started to get back into the swing of things by joining the latest NFAC NibbleFest Art Contest, so here are my entries for this month. It's a wide open theme, covering all of the topics that were used in 2016.

These are paintings I did during a watercolor art class that I took at the Senior Center for a couple of years. They are for sale on Ebay, starting bid of 99 cents for one week. Search EBAY for NFAC to see lots more great Art Bargains.

Each of these come with a FREE mat so they are ready to frame.


Enchanted Forest, Watercolor: Ebay Listing
Abstract Fruit and Vines: For Sale on Ebay



1 comment:

  1. Hope you are healing well! I think the enchanted forest is my favorite of these! Love the color :)

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!