Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

NFAC, Nibblefest, August 20, 2016, PPF

Nibblefest Art Contest (NFAC) starts on the 20th of every month. This month, August 2016, the theme is Feline Nation. Here are my entries, all ACEOs, and the bidding starts at 99 cents, so you can get some great deals if you are starting an art collection. Just search on Ebay for NFAC and see all the entries. 




6 comments:

  1. All such fun artwork, adorable cat...thanks for sharing. Happy ppf!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, They are oldies but goodies. LOL. I think I have bids on at least one of them already.

      Delete
  2. Wow great entries. That first one is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your entries, especially the second one...so creative and colorful. Hope you get lots of bids! :o)

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!