Hopefully this blog will inspire you to have confidence in your creative abilities and give you courage to learn and try new things. Try something NEW. It could be just what you need to make you a better artist, or a better person.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Black and White, Two Ways, ACEOs and Crochet, PPF

Black and White, Two ways

These two ACEOs were done with Tradio pen, which is not waterproof and when you touch it with a wet brush, it bleeds and runs in interesting ways.
Available in my Ebay Store in the SALE section. I have more than 50 ACEOs for sale $5 and under. Check it out!

...

This Freeform Crochet Beret Hat and Mini Neckscarf, both pieces of my Wearable Art collection, which also mimic my love of contrast and pattern. Most of my closet is filled with Black and White because it is so easy to decide what to wear.  LOL. These are currently available on Etsy.





6 comments:

  1. ooooh I love the sketchy quality of these prints. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! At first I didn't realize these paintings are ACEOs. Wonderful work. And I love that hat. I would wear a hat like that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. the aceo's are wonderful and that pen sounds like it is fun to use... I am blown away by yur amazing crochet... just beautiful...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effects with the pens. Lovely crocheting too.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Aceos and fun scarf....really pretty!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pen sketches... I will need to look up Tradio pens!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

More doodle art ACEO cards.

For sale in my Ebay store It seems to be working, doodling and lettering every day, and my Mojo has returned!